My First Blog Post.

Hello I’m gonna be talking about the first time went to the beach, mountains, and other places

It was summer break. My family wanted to do something since we had a few months off school, so we went to the beach. The car ride was about 2-4 hours. The beach we were going to was the North Carolina beach. By the time I arrived there we were at our hotel. It was late at night. So the next day we went outside to the beach and played around. For about 1-2 hours. After that we went back to the hotel. Then at night time we went to a restaurant and got some food. Then the night day happened. Then we went to the shop to get some beach toys. Once we got them we went straight to the beach and played for a while. We went back to the hotel and slept after a few hours of playing at the beach. The next day happened and ee’re going home today we all hopped in the carand drove all the way back to our house. For 2-4 hours again. And once we were there it was night time. 

2 thoughts on “My First Blog Post.

1. The beach is so fun! I liked the pictures you used in your post. I learned that you have lots of fun at the beach!